MPL (Multimedia Postorder Lijn) BVBA
Registered office: Koningin Astridlaan 11/6.16, 8400 Oostende, Belgium
VAT#: BE 0462.149.174
Business License#: 0462.149.174
IBAN: BE88 0013 1281 1841 [BNP Paribas Fortis]
- MPL is an online IT web shop.
- MPL is no mastodon of a company, but it is a company that fits the size of its customers. Unlike at some other mail-order companies, we do not treat our customers like numbers. We stand for an optimal service to each of our clients. The following people carefully attend to this:
- Geert Hermans (owner/manager): firstname.lastname@example.org or +32-126.96.36.199: for questions about delivery times, administration, suggestions, remarks, complaints, reseller conditions, etc...
- Dimitri Snijders: email@example.com of +32-4188.8.131.52 for price offers, product information and technical questions. Dimitri can be reached by phone on working days between 10 and 12 PM & between 1 and 6 PM
- Short history of MPL: MPL was founded on April 1st 1995. First as a mail-order company through BBS and since 1996 as an online store via the internet. This made MPL one of the very first online stores in Belgium. In the beginning MPL was a one man company. On January 1st 1998, MPL turned into a private liability limited company.
- Focus: In recent years we mainly focus on sales and support to IT-operations managers & IT purchasing managers of companies, local governments, schools and universities. These people must often order very specific articles, which are rarely obtainable through one channel. We are trying to be this one channel for them for all their IT related hardware.
- Also, we are still assembling excellent PC systems (based on selected quality components) on which you can rely for many years to come. For a personal price offer, e-mail us for which purposes you will mainly be using your system. Should certain programs be able to run on it (for example CAD, recent games…)? Which budget do you want to spend on it (between x and y euro), etc...? The more info you can provide us with, the more adjusted the system will be to your needs.
HOW TO ORDER?
There are three ways of ordering:
Upon ordering, please mention the following information:
- At our web shop: www.mpl.be
- By telephone: +32-184.108.40.206
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next to this mandatory information, you can also mention the following:
- Your full address
- Your actual order
- Method of payment
- Delivery address, if it differs from the address of billing
- VAT-number for the invoice
- If you wish to pay with VISA or MasterCard, you can select this payment method on our web shop. The MPL-website uses the Ingenico payment platform on a secure server, which totally secures this method of payment...
SHIPPING COSTS PER ORDER
One fixed rate per order, regardless of the weight of the shipment, nor the number of boxes that have to be delivered:
- 6 euro VAT included = 4.96 EUR VAT exclusive
We deliver with www.dpd.be.
When your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail that your order was shipped for delivery to your place the next day.
On the day of delivery, you will get a second e-mail. This time with the expected time window of the delivery (for example between 2 and 4 PM).
If you can’t be present at the day of delivery, then you can choose to have your order delivered at a nearby DPD parcel pickup point
Here you can put in your address to check out which is the closest one to your address: https://www.dpd.com/be/business_customers/pickup/pickup_parcelshop_finder
Self-assembled MPL PC systems can also be picked up at our technicians place in Oostende. This is only possible by appointment in advance.
The various posibilities are:
- Online with VISA or MasterCard. The total amount will only be charged when the goods are shipped to your address.
- Online with Bancontact Mister Cash.
- By bank transfer in advance.
- By bank transfer after delivery (e.g. 30 days): only for government agencies, local governments, schools and universities. For some companies with a VAT number, this is also possible after approval by our accountant.
PERIOD OF DELIVERY
The various posibilities are:
- Individual components: two days to a week on average.
- Complete PC systems: one week on average.
In accordance with applicable Belgian law & with extension to the conditions provided by the manufacturer if they offer longer warranty.
There is also the possibility of a 24 hour maintenance contract for companies. More information and prices are available upon request.
IN CASE OF A DEFECT
In case of a defect, phone are e-mail us about your defective product with the following information: name, model and serial number, and we will inform you about what to do next.
Often the warranty is handled directly from the manufacturer to you (the end-user). In that case we will provide you with the correct contact details of the manufacturer.
In case the warranty is not handled directly by the manufacturer, of course then we will take care of it for you.
Customer satisfaction guarantee:
EVERY BUYER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFRAIN FROM HIS PURCHASE UP TO 14 DAYS FORWARD FROM THE RECEIPT OF HIS ORDER. It suffices to ship the goods, accompanied by your bank account number, back to MPL within the set period of time. MPL will then reimburse you with the full amount of your order.
We abide strictly to Belgian law concerning privacy dating December 8th 1992 and December 11th 1998.
TERMS OF SALE
All of our terms are mentioned above. We wish to add, however that:
- All delivered goods remain property of MPL ltd. until completion of payment.
- Prices and other information on our website are subject to apparent typos and/or programming mistakes. No rights may be derived from any incorrect or incomplete information.
- We keep our Terms of Sale purposely simple and short. Almost nobody reads very long Terms of Sale anyway. As a general principle we give our customers the best service possible.
- In case if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.